This is the PANELBED...
This is the MURPHYBED...
As you can see from the pictures above, both types of beds accomplish the same purpose:
Now let us talk about the differences:
- The doors lift up when the bed goes up
- The bed is lifted up with state-of-the-art gas pistons
- When the bed is in the down postion, you can access the side cabinets without any doors blocking them from opening
- The frame work is mounted to the cabinet sides, this enables the unit to be installed, without drilling holes in the floor
- The doors swing out to the side when the bed is in the down postion
- The bed is lifted up with 3-6 springs
- The frame work is mounted to the floor
buying | Home | Photo
Gallery | Specials | About
Us | Home Offices
Online Prices | Color Selection | Factory Location | Show Room Location